Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Too Soon

She was taken away too soon. My mother, my angel. I was only 17 months. I hear all the stories and look at all the pictures and wonder why God took her so soon. I'm left to try to figure out who she is. As I hear stories about who she was I look at myself and and wonder " Am I anything like her?", "Do I look like her?". So many questions, so many feeling, good and bad. Why did they wait so long to get the cancer out of her? Would she still be here if she would have had surgery sooner? Who would I be if she were still here? How close would we be ( or not)? I will probably never know the answers to these questions but what difference would it make if i did have the answers? I woke up one morning sad and angry, followed with a feeling I'd never felt before. There was something missing. Something was pulling a t my soul and all I could do was cry out to God and ask Him "Why God , why?". I wanted her more than ever but knew that I could never have her. I could never call her on the phone and talk to her about how my day went, about how her grand children were doing, or just to say " I love you ma". It seems unfair sometimes. It's confusing sometimes. How can you love someone you barely knew that much? I don't know the answer but I do! I love Linda Hall Dublin with a love that's indescribable. Her memory will live on through her children and their children and so on. My mother, my angle, Linda. I'll see you when I get there.

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP