Friday, October 7, 2011

He's Growing Up

My baby boy turned 6 years old today. I smile just thinking about him. Gabriel brings so much sunshine in to my life. I brought some old pictures out last night and began reminiscing about  having to wipe the creases of his neck, wrist and ankles because he was so chubby. I remembered having to buy Aveeno all the time because he had a terrible case of eczema. And now, he's a big boy ( at least that's what he thinks). He doesn't want me to put lotion on him now, he wants to do it all by himself. He says " Mommy I got it". I'm so amazed that he's so independent but yet he still lets me know that he needs me. When he comes home from school he says " Mommy, will you help me with my homework?". While your probably thinking that's what every kindergartner does, they don't do it like my Gabe-a- Doo ( when he's about 15yrs old he'll be really embarrassed about that nick name). He has this look that melts my heart in a way that only he can do. These are the special moments. Happy Birthday baby boy. Mommy loves you.

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP